Friendly atmosphere that welcomes everyone to bring their entire family out for a day of golf. The green fees indicated are good for all-day play. The most demanding hole is #7, a 430-yard, par 4, which calls for a tee shot to a dogleg left fairway, then an approach over a canyon to the green.
- All players must register before teeing off.
- Replace all divots, repair all ball marks.
- Slower playing groups shall allow faster groups to play through.
- Local Rules will be played in accordance with U.S.G.A. Rules.
- Ball in Fairway ditch on 5 may be dropped back of ditch without penalty.
- Ball landing in casual water or ground under repair may be moved back, but never closer, to hole and dropped without penalty.
- Ball out-of-bounds or lost will be loss-of-distance plus one stroke penalty.
- Ball in water hazard may be played behind hazard with one stroke penalty.
- Unplayable lie penealty is one stroke and loss- of distance or drop within two club lengths with one stroke penalty.
- Rules and Regulations posted in Clubhouse.
- Observe Golf Courtesy at all times.